Situated on the outskirts of Wrexham, our 18 hole parkland golf course is set in 100 acres of rolling Welsh countryside.
Over the years, the par 69 has matured superbly, with its manicured fairways and undulating greens, it has gained a reputation for being one of the most popular courses to visit in the North West.
The Golf Course
At just over 6,000 yards from the white tees, the course now represents a challenging test for golfers of all levels and ability whilst offering mostly flat and easy walking from greens to tees.
We are more than happy to accommodate visitors, golf societies and corporate golf days.
“An enjoyable challenge, for
golfers of all abilities.”
Golf course layout…
- Conventional golf clothing
- Shirts with collars
- New style round / crew neck golf shirts
- Shorts and skirts, which should be of a respectable length, must be tailored and worn with visible sports socks or knee length stockings
- Peaked hats or caps and must be removed before entering the clubhouse
- Golf shoes
- Jeans, denims or track-suit bottoms
- Non-tailored shorts
- Collarless and/or sleeveless shirts, rugby or football style shirts or jerseys
- Shirts or outer garments with prominent logos or numbers
- Trousers tucked into socks
- Trainers or other non -golfing footwear